Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sewing While Raining!

The last week mum has been at home with the idea of doing some gardening and outsite jobs...that hasn't happened so we've been sewing.  Jelle made a surprise visit up for a few days last week too!

Beach Sling Bag


Mini Bags (Jelles homemade pattern) Yes I've used a doily and florals!!


 Turning Twenty Pattern - Using some of Jelles new fabrics

 Dilly Bag/Hand Bag - Jelles fabrics

 Dress for Miss Lacey - The Wrap Dress & Top by The PatchworKids
Again that Sister-in-law Sonnie saw this pattern and I just loved it....not all the time when I was attempting to make it up though mind you!  In the end it all turned out and I'm pretty impressed with the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dresses!! I really don't understand how you can just 'whip up' all this stuff! Even though, I am chafing at the bit to get to my sewing machine again.... so much inspiration around.... we'll see what happens....

    ReplyDelete